Dedicated to Creativity & Evolution through Spirituality & the Arts.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Aid to Artisans

I found a few organizations that are doing what I'd like to accomplish- along with other things, but this is a good resource. Please check them out: aidtoartisans.org, acholibeads.com and buildanest.org.

I've just begun my research, so if anyone knows what it entails to start a non-profit please let me know. It takes about two years to establish non-profit status, so I imagine there is quite a bit to it. I'd like to go the route of the corportaion. I've written grants for non-profit organizations in the past, so I know how they work once up and running. I just need some kick start thoughts. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks,
Nisi

No comments:

A Changing Crow

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
Changing Crow & Co. promotes healing, wellness, the arts, and social change.

Crow Company

AddThis

Bookmark and Share